Window menu bar offers few options that we need Frequently .
We can minimize , Maximize & Exit DraftSight user Interface Window with tabs as we do for windows other applications .
Note: We Can use Command EXIT to exit from DraftSight application. This is different than Close and Close all.
Command Line options :
Options: Cascade, tile Horizontal or tile Vertical
How to use these options ?
1. Close: This closes only single and Current file of DraftSight. Command to Use : CLOSE
If we have done changes in Current Drawing then a message box pop up asking to Save changes to current Drawing file.
2. Close All: If we want to Close all Drawing files but keep DraftSight application running then we can use this option. Command: CLOSEALL
This time if changes are made in all Drawing files then Save changes message pop up each time.
3. Cascade: This option is to Cascade all open Drawing files in Single window to have better view.
4. Tile Horizontally : If you want to Tile all open Drawing files window to Horizontal direction then use this option .
5. Tile Vertically: If you want to Tile all open Drawing files window to Vertical direction then use this option .
- When Drawing files are in Cascade , Horizontal or Vertical then you can minimize , maximize or close them individually by pressing corner [X] tab on respective window (Not main DraftSight window)
- When we open DraftSight with default template then name of Drawing file is ‘NONAME_0.dwg’ . Now if we close this Drawing file and Run command NEW select template file then Numbering will continue as NONAME_1.dwg . It won’t reset and Start again from NONAME_0.dwg
Next Drawing Boundary >>