Orbit is used to view your model interactively in 3D
Where is Orbit?
- Command: ROLLVIEW
- Menu View > Constrained Orbit.
- Right click on Toolbars section > MAIN / Toolbars… > Select Orbit .
- Press SHIFT key and Mouse Middle Click to invoke this function.
How to Use Orbit ?
- When you run this command and press left mouse click and Drag inside Drawing area then Drawing rotate in that Direction.
- When you run this command and Press Middle Mouse button and Drag inside Drawing then this will pan in that Direction.
- When you Press SHIFT key and Mouse Middle Click then following UI is shown.
B. Animated Rendering
Though DraftSight is a 2D Software, this command support 3D view render. This command works with 3D objects or 2d objects with region.
Where is Animated Rendering?
- Menu: View > Animated Rendering
- Command: ARENDER
How to use Animated Rendering?
When you run this command it will ask to Press Enter to specify all Entities.
If you want to render selected entities then you can select entities and Press Enter.
Note: If selected entities which are not 3D object or region entities then a message pop up as below.
This command has 2 options : Fullscreen, Window
By Default: Window option is set.
When you select Window option and Enter a window will pop with all selected 3D objects .
When you select Full screen option and Enter a Full Screen view of all selected 3D objects is shown.
To come out of this window view Press Esc key or Close this window.
Next Print Configuration >>