DraftSight Tutorials are specially designed to introduce DraftSight basic and well as premium functions to CAD Users. Premium features are marked as [Premium] which are not available in the Free version of DraftSight.
0.0 Quick Start :
1.0 Introduction :
2.0 File Management:
- 2.1 ‘Save’, ‘Save as…’ or ‘Export’
- 2.2 Export Table Data into Excel – (DraftSight 2017)
- 2.3 Drawing File Properties
- 2.4 Publish eDrawings from DraftSight
3.0 Drawing Basics:
3.1 Draw ToolBar :
- 3.1.4 Make Block
- 3.1.5 Insert Block
- 3.1.6 Define Block Attribute Definition
- 3.1.7 Remove Attribute [Premium] (DraftSight 2018)
3.2 Modify ToolBar:
- 3.2.1 Copy, Move, Rotate & Scale
- 3.2.2 NOTEOPTIONS: Text Editing Options
- 3.2.3 Power Trim (DraftSight 2015)
- 3.2.4 Quick Modify (DraftSight 2015)
- 3.2.5 Discard / Delete Duplicates (DraftSight 2015)
4.0 Dimensioning Entities
- Dimensioning in DraftSight – Part 1
- Dimensioning in DraftSight – Part 2
- Dimension Palette (DraftSight 2015)
5.0 Formatting Styles:
6.0 Layers Manager:
8.0 Printing and Plotting:
9.0 Tools in DraftSight:
- Design Resources (DraftSight 2015) [Premium]
- References Manager (XRef)
- Mass Properties Calculations (DraftSight V1R5.0)
- Macro Toolbar
- Drawing Standards (DraftSight V1R5.0)
- Entity Group (DraftSight V1R5.0)
- Managing Profiles
- Customize UI : (command:CUSTOMIZE)
- Mouse Gestures
10.0 DraftSight Default Add-ins
- DrawCompare in DraftSight
- 2D G-Code Generator
- DraftSight ToolBox
# External :
More On DraftSight From CadOasis !
- Whenever necessary we will provide DraftSight version name in which particular functionality is introduced.
- We will also mention whether functionality is available for Free users or Premium users.
- If anything omitted or removed will be shown in
- Some Posts and Pages are available for Registered members only and will be mentioned as such next to Title text.
Acronyms & Symbols :
- DraftSight – DST
- Graphic Area – GA
- Dialog box – db
- $ – CadOasis Premium Membership
- ^ – External Link (Outside CadOasis.com)
Important Note: Currently at CadOasis we are not supporting Linux and Mac OS. However readers can post their comments and expect other reader with those OS will respond to those comments.
Please submit your question on our Community page!