What’s New in DraftSight 2016 SP0 !
There is a major UI improvement in DraftSight 2016 SP0 along with Classic Default workspace of Menus and Toolbars DraftSight have new ‘Drafting and Annotation‘ Ribbon based User Interface.
- Ribbon Based User Interface provides the following UI elements:
- Application Button / Application Menu
- Quick Access Toolbar
- Ribbon Tabs
- Quick Access Toolbar and Ribbon Customization. Creates and modifies quick access toolbars, ribbon tabs and panels.
- Properties palette. Supports collapsing and expanding of property groups.
- Multiline BlockAttributes are supported by the MakeBlockAttribute, EditBlockAttribute, and EditAnnotation commands. The Multiline BlockAttribute Formatting pop-up toolbar helps you edit and format multiline BlockAttributes.
Watch this new Video from DraftSight .
- DrawingTabs. Shows drawing tabs at the top of the drawing window area.
#RMB on New Drawing Tab:
#RMB on Drawing Tabs bar:
- HideDrawingTabs. Hides drawing tabs at the top of the drawing window area.
- LayerState. Saves, restores, and manages configurations of layer properties and states.
- HideEntities. Hides selected entities.
- IsolateEntities. Isolates selected entities by hiding all other entities.
- UnisolateEntities. Shows entities that were hidden with the IsolateEntities or HideEntities commands.
- SelectMatching. Selects drawing entities of the same type and with shared properties for subsequent commands.
New Operating Systems Support:
- DraftSight 2016 now supports Windows 10, 64bit.
- DraftSight 2016 now supports Mac v10.11 El Capitan.
- DraftSight 2016 now supports Linux Ubuntu 14.04 LTS.
Visit: www.DraftSight2016.com for Exciting New and Professional Feature Videos