AutoCAD is a 2D & 3D CAD Software from .
It’s Initial beta release for Windows was in December 1982. The native file format of AutoCAD is .dwg
# AutoCAD Products:
- AutoCAD (2D and 3D design tool)
- AutoCAD LT
- AutoCAD Design Suite
- AutoCAD Architecture.
- AutoCAD MEP
# DWG Viewers :
- A360 Viewer : Free* online viewer
- DWG TrueView : Free* download
- AutoCAD 360 : Free* mobile or web app
- Design Review : View, mark up, and print 2D and 3D files
# Supported OS:
- Windows 32-bit
- Windows 64-bit
- Mac OS X
# Whats New!
- AutoCAD 2017 (2016, March 21)
- AutoCAD 2016 (2015, March 20)
- AutoCAD 2015 (2014, March 27)
For Latest Releases information of AutoCAD : Click here
# External Links:
Do you know? – Students & educators can get Free 3-year license of AutoCAD Click here for more info.
Disclaimer : AutoCAD is a registered trademark of AutoDesk Inc.