Here we will discuss Best Practices to use AutoCAD more efficiently .
- While Creating or Modifying any Entity AutoCAD offers Command Line Options so always keep an eye open for more Options on Command Line.
- You can Select this options like hyperlink or input CAPITAL Letters for those options .
- Also users have flexibility to User these options with some more additional option by Right Click and select.
- Use Recent Documents List instead of Searching for Files.
- While Opening A File Create a Shortcut tab for File Path which you need frequently.
- Use Functions Keys and Command Shortcuts/Aliases
- Use Print Preview before Printing any Drawing
- Use Workspace to Change UI of AutoCAD for Ribbon, Panels and Tabs in it.
- Create your own Workspace and Save it .
- Add or remove most frequently used Features Tabs in Quick Access ToolBar.
- Use Layers to Categories Entities and Assigning different line styles to it.
Use 3D Cube:
- Use 3D Cube for easy Navigation inside AutoCAD Drawing.
- Hover over Feature Tab for some time it will Open Tool tip with Images related with that feature for Better understanding of that Feature.
- Use Search Bar for Help.