AutoCAD 2017 Released on 2016, March 21. This version introduced couple of new Tools in AutoCAD.
# Whats New !
- PDF Import
Run Command: PDFIMPORT Or Go to Insert Ribbon tab > Import > PDF Import
- Share Design Views
- Smart centrelines and centre marks
- Autodesk Desktop App
- AutoCAD 360 Pro mobile app
- 3D printing (enhanced)
- Migration tools (enhanced)
- Co-ordination model (enhanced)
- Page Setup Manager dialog box is Stretchable.
- Tool Tips Display time: Options > Display > Window Elements > Show Tool Tips – Number of seconds.
- PICKFIRST System Variable to Controls whether you can select objects before you start a command. If PICKFIRST variable is off i.e. value is 0 then if you select object and press delete key then it will pop up a message box as below:
- GALLARYVIEW: Controls the type of preview in the ribbon drop-down galleries. If 1 then displays thumbnail view.
- New Unit : US Survey Feet
- LTGAPSELECTION System Variable: Controls whether you can select or snap to the gaps on objects defined with non-continuous linetype.
|0||Prevents selection or snapping within gaps (legacy behavior)|
|1||Allows selection or snapping within gaps
When on, the gaps are recognized by object snaps which allow you to snap to the objects even when picking on a blank space.
- Graphics Performance :Run Command GRAPHICSCONFIG or Right click on Hardware acceleration & select ‘Graphics Performance’ on status bar