This article shows how to create Drawing File Properties . There are saved in Drawing only . You can check them on this dialog box.
Custom Properties List will be shown in FIELD command Name section also.
Where is it?
- Go to File > Properties…
- Run Command: DRAWINGPROPERTIES
How to use it?
- After run command a dialog box pop up for ‘Drawing Properties’
- Here you can enter details such as : Author, Comments , Title , Subject in Drawing file.
- Statistics: This section shows Drawing Created, Last saved , and user name who Last saved the Drawing file when you save Drawing file.
- Edit List… :
- To edit this Custom list click on ‘Edit list…’ tab. It will open Custom properties, you can edit/delete this list or you can add new items in this list same as text file.