## CadOasis Premium Membership Login is Required to access [Premium] Links ##
You can automate repetitive manual steps while using DraftSight. There are various methods of automation in DraftSight as below.
A. DraftSight Script (.scr) – [Free]
- You can automate sequence of command line instructions by using DraftSight Script .
B. DraftSight LISP (.lsp) – [Free]
- Like AutoLISP, DraftSight can be customized using DraftSight LISP. Almost all LISP commands in DraftSight are similar to AutoCAD. So if you know AutoLISP then you know DraftSight LISP for sure.
C. DraftSight API – [Premium]
- DraftSight APIs can be used to automate DraftSight using Programming languages like C++ Native, C#, VB, and C++ COM & VBA.
- Readers are requested to save/back up work before trying any Customization/Automation codes/Methods & also try it on blank files .
- Troubleshooting Methods in case application hangs or multiple files created on wrong location .
Default Location to save files is:C:\Program Files\Dassault Systemes\DraftSight\bin
- I would caution you never change or delete any files from C: \Program Files, if you found that by default dwg files are saved on above path then you can cut paste on your desired path.
- To reset DraftSight completely, to default installation rename ‘DraftSight’ folder to any ex. ‘DraftSight_Old’ on this path C:\Users\Administrator\AppData\Roaming\DraftSight and restart DraftSight.
Please Send us mail on [email protected]
Disclaimer: CadOasis Solutions does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any resources. They are for personal use only and may not be retransmitted or redistributed without written permission from CadOasis Solutions. It is the responsibility of the user to examine the copyright. If there are complaints regarding legality, we will delete the relative resources as soon as possible.