DraftSight Tutorials are specially designed to introduce DraftSight basic and well as premium functions to CAD Users. Premium features are marked as [Premium] which are not available in Free version of DraftSight.
1.0 Introduction :
- How to Activate DraftSight
- DraftSight User Interface
- File Locations
- Window Management
- Drawing Boundary
2.0 File Management:
- ‘Save’ , ‘Save as…’ or ‘Export’
- Export Table Data into Excel – (DraftSight 2017)
- Drawing File Properties
- Publish eDrawings from DraftSight
3.0 Drawing Basics:
- Copy, Move, Rotate & Scale
- NOTEOPTIONS: Text Editing Options
- Power Trim (DraftSight 2015)
- Quick Modify (DraftSight 2015)
- Discard / Delete Duplicates (DraftSight 2015)
4.0 Dimensioning Entities
- Dimensioning in DraftSight – Part 1
- Dimensioning in DraftSight – Part 2
- Dimension Palette (DraftSight 2015)
5.0 Formatting Styles:
6.0 Layers Manager:
8.0 Printing and Plotting:
9.0 Tools in DraftSight:
- Design Resources (DraftSight 2015) [Premium]
- References Manager (XRef)
- Mass Properties Calculations (DraftSight V1R5.0)
- Macro Toolbar
- Drawing Standards (DraftSight V1R5.0)
- Entity Group (DraftSight V1R5.0)
- Managing Profiles
- Customize UI : (command:CUSTOMIZE)
- Mouse Gestures
10.0 DraftSight Default Add-ins
- DrawCompare in DraftSight
- 2D G-Code Generator
- DraftSight ToolBox
For Latest Release information of DraftSight : Click here
More On DraftSight From CadOasis !
- DraftSight Video Tutorial Series-Beginner – New
- DraftSight Tips & Tricks
- DraftSight References
- DraftSight Troubleshooting
- CadOasis.com in DraftSight
For DraftSight Send us mail on firstname.lastname@example.org
- Whenever necessary we will provide DraftSight version name in which particular functionality is introduced.
- We will also mention whether functionality is available for Free users or Premium users.
- If anything omitted or removed will be shown in
- Some Posts and Pages are available for Registered members only and will be mentioned as such next to Title text.
- DraftSight – DST
- Graphic Area – GA
- Dialog box – db
Important Note: Currently at CadOasis we are not supporting Linux and Mac OS. However readers can post their comments and expect other reader with those OS will respond to those comments.
Disclaimer: DraftSight and the DraftSight logos are trademarks of Dassault Systèmes in the US and/or other countries.