Where is Dimension Palette?
When you create or Select any Dimension then a temporary icon Pop up near Dimension as below,
How to use it?
1. Tolerance Display:
You can select different options as below.
- None: This is default option with no tolerance applied to Dimension.
- Symmetrical: This will show a plus/minus Single value tolerance to the dimension.
- Deviation: This will show plus and minus values of tolerance to the dimension.
- Limits: This displays a maximum and a minimum values of Dimension with tolerances.
- Basic: This displays a single Dimension value of with a box around it.
2. Unit Precision: This sets the precision of dimension value from 0 to 8 decimal places
3. Tolerance Precision: This sets number of decimal places for Tolerances. This tab is active only if tolerance display set to Symmetrical and Deviation
4. Add Parenthesis: This will show parenthesis around the dimension text.
5. Center Dimension text: This moves dimension text back to original place or place text between extension lines.
6. Offset Dimension Text: If Dimension Text is not fit on dimension then use this option to offset
Note: If Click on Offset Dimension text is not working correctly then toggle between Center and Offset dimension Text.
7. Text Justification: This shows all Justification options for Dimension.
8. Apply Default: If this tab is clicked then Dimension is set to Original state.
9. Favorite Section: In this section you can save , delete , export, import & Open Favorite list. Favorites ate Saved, Exported or Imported with file format *.dimfvt. Favorite list contains 2 tabs Recent and Saved (favorite) formats.
Note: If you select Multiple dimensions and Open Dimension Palette then fields on it shows as <<Varies>>. If we change it then it will change on all selected Dimensions.